Monday 10 January 2011

My TOP Beauty Cares for 2010

Talking about D New Year spirits! Here I am , still a lil bit sad about my "impulsive" buying behavior for my beauty care today! though its only cost me $10 for a facial cleanser and a make-up remover for this chinese brand but after reading about the review of it , it broke my heart...so I promise to my self today for 2011 to do more "THINKing Before ACT!" 

And for an encouragement to my self to buy more Quality products with a careful research before ( LEARN not to waste a thing! --Good habit has to be created rite? )) I want to contribute a list of my TOP 10 beauty care for 2010 . So people also can learn from it, Since Im also a beauty venture ( a person who willingly to eat simple meals in order to get a quality beauty care product :P hahaha.....) 

My TOP 10 Beauty care products :


1. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. This is the best Lip Balm that i ever had! its peppermint taste, works wonder on you ( Bye-bye cracking lips! ) and only cost you $ 5 ( you can get less bucks of it in US ). I got in Bangkok at Siam Paragon, they also sell it in Singapore. I wanted to get the roller one but they ran out the stocks at that time. 


2. Donna Chang candletart vanilla . oh gosh! Im an Aromatherapyyyyy Lover! and this is the best smells that i can got so far..Once you melt it , you can use it for 2 days in a row...Imagine , after having a stressful day and you can smell this very nice fragrance to enlight your modd. Heavennn!  this is a thailand product. The price is not cheap ( $ 25 ) but a box can be used for 3 months up ( 50 pcs) , depend on how often you use it. 



3. Freeplus Kanebo Sunblock - I cant get a picture of it since I cant convert the image to JPG one. but for me , I love this sunblock since its not sticky and a small package ( easy to carry ) . I pay attention to this item highly since I live in a SUNNY city. price around $ 10.


















5. Shiseido Foam face wash - Perfect Whip. I bought this product in Watson - China , cost around $5 . Give you a soft - clean feeling after you use it, even my hubby try to steal it from me hahaha...








6. Herborist Face Scrub, also got this product in China ( sorry , cant get a pic yet as well ) . For nowadays, they said this brand already sold in sephora - Paris. So should be a good one, no chemical ingridients . Cost around $ 8.

7.  Clinique Roller for eyebag to combat dark circles. Pretty good for me to combat my dark circles ( I have a genetic one ) , give you a cold feeling after the usage and also felt a lil' massage from the roller for the area. I dont remember the cost, but around $ 15 if im not mistaken since I bought on the plane.


8. Face Mask from Thann . Yups! another a great product from Thailand. Thann is considered the No. 1 beauty products in Thailand. They also have a branch in Jakarta but ofcourse , the price will be much UP than if you buy it in Thailand especially during those SALE time. Sorry, cant remember the price for now.









10 .  The Original Body Scrub , A small amount of honey and a tablespoon of sugar . Learned it from an article , a cheap and easy way to do my body scrubs ritual.

No comments: