Friday 8 April 2011

Love this blog!

I read all her blogs last night ! a very inspiring one..Great job Merry :)

http://www.merryriana.com/


Dear God,
I believe You’ve placed dreams within me that are yet to be realized.
Teach me to delight myself in You as I pursue the desires of my heart.
Show me Your perfect will,
May I move as far and as fast as you wish, never less or more.
I know that You bring people and circumstances into my life for a reason.
Thank You for giving me assurance.
Thank You for giving me direction.
I commit my aspirations to You.
Give me the courage to work toward my own goals
and not be swayed by the opinions of others.
Grant me the wisdom I need to accomplish Your plans for my life
and the humility to give You the glory in them.
Love,
Your Loving Daughter
Merry Riana

No comments: